How to configure POP in Outlook? How to configure IMAP in Outlook?
- How to setup Outlook for an IMAP or POP account accessing paid or free mail server? Go to Outlook, click on File at top-left and select Account settings
- Click on More settings to the right. Click on Outgoing Server tab and check the box of My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Then, change Outgoing server (SMTP): to 587 if value of Use the following type of encryption connection: is TLS.
- Change Outgoing server (SMTP): to 465 if value
of Use the following type of encryption
connection: is SSL.
- Click OK to exit and OK all the way.
EVO Collaborator for Outlook is compatible with:
- Public contact, calendar, task services such as Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo! and fruux
Notes: ECO supports Gmail’s 2-step verification, Yahoo!’s App passwords and upcoming iCloud’s 2-step verification.
- On-premise CardDAV/CalDAV servers such as EVO Mail Server, Mac OS X Server, OwnCloud and Zimbra
For all items before ECO installation, you may manually select items and upload them to your CardDAV/CalDAV account.
I think it is worth every penny of it.
Please refer to the following links on how to sync popular CardDAV/CalDAV services with Outlook.