Sync Outlook with infomaniak?Infomaniak is a popular cloud service provider in various countries across European regions such as Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. It is providing decent mail, calendar, contact & task cloud service for its users. However, users are having difficulty to sync their way with Outlook for contacts, calendar and task. The main reason is that Outlook is lack of CalDAV and CardDAV protocol even until the recent Outlook 2016.
Staffs from EVO Collaborator for Outlook is kind enough to make the synchonization possible. Yet, it is simple to configure and use. Six steps are all you need to sync your way.
- Download and install EVO Collaborator for Outlook.
- Open Configure profile(s)
- Click on Profile #19.
- To obtain username for logging in, following steps below:
a. Browse to https://workspace.infomaniak.com/sync
b. Click on blocks circled in the screenshot below:
- Enter username retrieved from step 4 & password in corresponding area.
- Click Test, Apply and Quit.
I think EVO is amazing of blending in lots of cloud services into one package and it really benefits users.