Sync Outlook with FastMail server?Our biz partner came from Australia and he has trouble synchronizing his contact, calendar & task with Outlook. He was disappointed that FastMail does not have solution for synchronization between his FastMail account and Outlook 2016/2013.
He was asking me if I have come across with any third-party solution. This makes me flashing back that EVO Collaborator for Outlook does support a variety of on-premises & cloud services.
I told him about the website and he was on his own. A few days later, he called me and gave me a surprising answer. Yes! It does support FastMail server as well as many other paid or free mail servers. He briefly told me a few steps on how to sync with FastMail. Here, I like to share with you guys in case you need it:
- Download and install EVO Collaborator for Outlook
- Open Configure profile(s)
- Click on Profile #15 or later as long as it is vacant.
- In server URL space, enter:
- Enter username & password in corresponding area.
- Click Test, Apply and Quit.