Is there any way to deploy Gmail push mail notification under Outlook?
Yes, there is!
GGNotify from Power Toys for Outlook can check Gmail for you upon its arrival.
Here is how:
1. Download Power Toys for Outlook from EVO’s Official website.
2. Close Outlook and run setup.exe with administrator’s privilege.
3. Open Outlook and click on Power Toys ribbon at top.
4. Click on Configure Gmail account.
5. Enter your Gmail account.
6. Click on Authorize Outlook to receive Gmail PUSH notification button to proceed OAuth.
7. Customize options below as stated.
8. Click on Save and Quit.
With this Outlook add-in, Gmail will not deliver mails late again in Outlook.